AV Detroit 2019 will welcome 250+ automotive mobility experts; join the discussion on leveling up autonomous technology:
– Breaking down the components for ISO 21448, building upon ISO 26262 and how will this impact functional safety exercises during the engineering lifecycle?
– Leveraging AI for simulation and testing of autonomous products
– The latest in federal safety regulation of AV, how close are we to deploying autonomous tech on our roads nation-wide?
– What does the future of connected mobility look like, and how will this be impacted by disruptive tech like Blockchain and IoT?
– Tackling data challenges: labelling, sorting, and annotating data, as well as new revenue streams for collected data