Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Employment Type: Co-op Position
Term: Fall 2020
Who is QRA
QRA builds tools to help engineers in the early stages of systems development. Our platform detects errors in engineering requirements and designs. While our primary focus is complex cyber-physical systems like aircraft, automobiles and advanced naval ships, our solutions are applicable to any company using model-based system engineering. When command and control of these intricate systems are managed by software, detecting design errors is increasingly difficult and increasingly important. Our tools help engineers catch problems earlier, faster, and more efficiently than traditional methods.
QRA Corp is looking for a Product Development Coordinator who is not afraid to be bold in complex industries and who is interested in innovation and technology. The products we build are for engineers working to build safety-critical and cyber-physical systems. As Product Development Coordinator you will work under the Director of Product to support the planning, development, and execution of QRA’s product strategy to help our customers solve their most important problems.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating and analyzing customer research initiatives
- Developing and maintaining product communication documentation
- Documenting feature requirements
- Participating/contributing to sales support activities
- Collaborating on Marketing and sales promotional activities
Candidate must be enrolled in the Co-Operative Education program with their university.
- Two or more years of post-secondary education
- Very strong technical writing skills
- Abundant creativity and confident critical thinking skills
- Ability to learn from and work with colleagues in a complex industry
- Exposure to the Startup Ecosystem
We are a young and growing company with driven employees, but our company culture is easy going. This position will give you a chance to interact with our clients – the best system engineers in the world building powerful machines inside innovative companies. Highlights of our culture and policies include:
- Great opportunities for professional development; everyone grows in QRA
- Fully set up for remote work (if necessary)
- Office (or virtual) beers every Friday
- Flexible work hours
- Casual dress code
How to Apply
To apply please send the following to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
- Unofficial Transcript
Thank you to all applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.