So You've Outgrown Your Spreadsheet
How to know when it’s time to consider more advanced tooling for your requirements project.
Moderator: James Carr, Director of Sales, QRA Corp
Presenter: Derek Trider, Account Executive, QRA Corp
Watch the Webinar
You are at an impasse. The complexity of your team’s requirements is increasing, but you are still working in Word or Excel. You’ve done some research, are aware there may be a better option, and you have a general idea of what you should improve, but how do you know if you are ready for a requirements tool?
First, start thinking in systems and requirements, utilize INCOSE and EARS methods, structure an order of implementation, verify buy-in and ensure onboarding.
A lot goes into implementing new software, let alone a new workflow practice. Change management in requirements is an impressive undertaking. We are here to confirm your team is ready, validate that you are on the right track, and ensure old issues do not go into new systems.
In this webinar, we will walk you through:
- Key conjunctions and critical mass points that indicate enhancements to the requirements process are needed
- Three changes you can implement to your requirements that make them requirements management platform ready
- How does QVscribe fit with Polarion, Jama, and DOORS Next
- If your organization is not ready for software integrations – provide quick wins
- Organizations looking to level up the requirements processes
- Leaders who are aware their requirements process needs refinement but need guidance on solution considerations
- Teams working on larger, more complex projects, and their status quo can’t keep up