What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours
or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
We have implemented the following:
- Google AdWords including Remarketing
- Based on websites you visit after visiting QRA Corp
- Shared information with QRA Corp, online and offline data
- You share similar interests with our customers
- You can opt-out of remarketing
- Google Analytics Advertising tools
- Google Signals
- Interest-Based Advertising
- Remarketing and Advertising Reporting Features
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- We adhere to the Policies applicable to the Google services we use
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
For measurement services, better targeting advertisements, and marketing purposes, QRA Corp with third-party vendors, such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies), third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie), or other third-party identifiers to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, and gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM and CASL we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Obtain either express or implied consent
- Keep consent records
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
QRA Corp is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll use your personal information to administer your account and provide the products and services you’ve requested from us.
- Occasionally we will contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you
- To provide you with the content requested, we need to store and process your personal data
- You may unsubscribe or withdraw consent at any time
106 – 6080 Young St.
Halifax, NS B3K 5L2