Codify Institutional Knowledge
In this panel discussion, QRA was joined by cross-industry leaders Shell, WSP, and HAAR Technology & Engineering in a conversation on succession planning and codifying the knowledge of retiring Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
In a time where institutional knowledge passes from the heads of SMEs to technology, the written word is critical because it is the official record as knowledge transitions from tacit to explicit.
As leaders, what holds our attention as we integrate communication and automate best practices and conventional methods?
Join our panelists as they explore topics, such as:
- The challenges raised by retiring SMEs
- Legacy mentality and status quo
- Using technology to codify and capture knowledge
- The potential risks automation and software can bring
- Jordan Kyriakidis, CEO and Founder, QRA Corp
- Steffan Wiersing, CEng Sr. Systems Engineer, Shell
- Gbenga Oludotun, Associate, CEng MICE, WSP
- Mark Davies, Director, HAAR Technology & Engineering